Many people have problems with their second monitor when they are going to use it for the first time. And the sound issue is one of them. Today, we going to teach you to step by step to enable sound on MacBook When connected to the 2nd Monitor.
The company has had problems, both in its administration and in various advertising campaigns. It has also been by its competitors and, in several cases, surpassed by trays either in sales or in something else. However, the Apple Company knows how to deal with this type of discomfort and know how to overcome them.
Another thing that must be taken into account is the use of the Apple brand equipment because its exclusivity is one of the most important things. Not all computers are compatible, so it is necessary to be very attentive to what type of performance will give a computer such as the MacBook, especially when connected to a second monitor.
You May Like To Know: Cheap Monitors for PS4 Slim 2021
Connecting your MacBook Computer to Another Monitor
One of the main problems people are most prone to is connecting their MacBook computer to another monitor. And this so that this device, be it a television or perhaps another computer with an integrated screen, can transfer, transmit and reproduce some audiovisual from the laptop.
But the problem occurs, because this other monitor to which you are connecting the MacBook, does not manage to enable sound, much less transmit it. This problem, which turns out to be more common than is believed, can be solved by carrying out certain maneuvers to solve the problem.
Enable Sound on Monitor Connected to MacBook with HDMI
Now you need to understand how the sound system works on the monitor to which you’re MacBook will be connected. In this way, it is possible to solve this slight inconvenience quickly and without major complications.
The first thing to keep in mind is to connect a MacBook to some other device that serves as a monitor. It must be done through an HDMI cable. That will allow the audio or visual you want to be reproduced, both on the screen and in the speakers and horns.
Steps to enable sound on a monitor connected to a MacBook with HDMI:
- Since the macOS system is the one that is transmitting the sound through HDMI, it is this system that decides whether or not to output the sound on the other device.
- If you want the sound to come out of the monitor, adjust the volume, in the equipment menu, and decide if the audio output will be through the internal speakers or if you prefer to connect external speakers.
Setting the sound output of the monitor connected through the MacBook:
- The first thing to do is to select the menu on the Mac
- Select “System Preferences” and click “Sound” and then “Output.”
- Now, you must select the equipment you want to use for the audio output. Example: speakers, horns, headphones.
- Now, for the sound settings, click on “Speakers.” And configure the sound as you prefer: 1) adjust the balance; 2) adjust the volume. In case you want to mute, select “Mute.”
- To increase and decrease the volume, select “Show volume in the menu bar.”
- If you prefer to modify the volume, select “Sound Effects.”
- Ready now, you should enjoy the video playback.
The truth is that the steps are relatively simple to enable the monitor sound connected to the MacBook with HDMI. Or to configure the sound output of the connected monitor through the MacBook. Finally, the only thing to consider is Apple equipment’s exclusivity and compatibility, and you will not have problems.
- TN Vs IPS Which is Better for Gaming?
- See Twitch Chat While Streaming With One Monitor?
- Ultrawide Vs Dual Monitor