We create a detailed guide for those people who especially looking for the best monitor for RX 580.
Thanks to video games, whether online or installed on the computer, resources, and hardware parts intensified to have greater capacities and better visual or auditory resolutions. For this reason, video cards of different types for various uses have come onto the market. Still, in-game players, the options are vast, and they have choices of mega video cards. They even serve virtual reality. Among them is the RX 580 video card.
What is RX 580?
The RX 580 video card is a card model that does all its work and more since its primary function is virtual reality. It brings with it 36 computerized devices, approximately 2304 transmission processors with a base reiteration of 1257 MHz, and Boots of about 1340 MHz. It contains 8GB of GDDR memory with a 256-Bit interface. It has a bandwidth of 256 GB per second and power of approx 6.17 TFLOPS.
The RX 580 is one of the better cards, offering both a 1.3 and 1.4 DisplayPort with HDR support, included. In case you like games and enjoy the recreations that your computer can provide you with, do not hesitate to invest in this video card, since it is positioned as one of the best in the market, being used by the world’s best game players. Due to its high technology, it is designed to navigate virtual reality with resounding success.
Also Read: Best Monitors for 2070 Super 2021
Although it launched on the market mainly in 2017, it is still one of the most acquired, being able to be compatible with Windows 7 to Windows 10 and Linux. However, for it to function in optimal conditions, the best monitors on the market are necessary, which is why in this top, we present the 5 best monitors in 2021.
Top 5 Best Monitors for RX 580 (4gb, 8gb) Reviews 2021
|AOC G2460PF 24 Inch||Check Price|
|ViewSonic XG2401 24 Inch||Check Price|
|AOC CQ27G2 27 Inch||Check Price|
|ViewSonic VX2758-P-MHD 27 Inch||Check Price|
|VIOTEK GFI27QXA 27-Inch||Check Price|
1. AOC G2460PF Gaming Monitor
It brings an excellent IPS screen panel for the monitor and impressive realistic color accuracy, plus 3840 x 2160p resolution, plus extremely fast 1ms (GTG) response. Represents at least 16.7 million colors can observe with a sizeable sRGB color scale of 122%. With this monitor, you can notice each pixel that makes up the image for its excellent cinema quality.
It also contains an ergonomic and adjustable stand, which allows you to rotate and tilt and lift as required. That is one of the best options for gamers, photographers, and designers, as it offers entirely accurate and easy to visualize colors. With the purchase of these Viotek monitors, you will have a 3-year guarantee if a pixel dies, since they have a zero-tolerance policy, in the face of these inconveniences.
- This Monitor contains a full display in all its glory. You can adjust the monitor as required in different positions, and in case you don’t want it with support, you also have the option of hooking it to the Wall.
- It makes sure you have all the connections or ports you may need. Both for speakers, microphone, or use as a second monitor. All that and more, without any problem.
- It is multipurpose quickly and simply. Has PIP (picture in picture) and PBP (picture by picture) modes
- Unfortunately, for 4K ultra HD resolution, it is necessary to position and connect the monitor to a computer or device.
- An HDMI connection has a limited resolution. And for example, HDR FreeSync does not allow dual cable connections. Therefore 4K resolution is not activated.
2. ViewSonic XG2401 24 Inch Monitor
ViewSonic also offers us a 27-inch gaming monitor but without any frame, with a resolution of 1080p. It contains a vast complete display, thanks to its frameless design. Ideal for games containing multiple monitors. It has a 144Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync Premium technology. It promises to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering immediately and virtually, for a great non-stop action experience.
This monitor also has a quick access game mode key optimizing it for FPS RTS and MoCA. Also, its connections are quite typical suitable for DisplayPort and HDMI, which allows it to be connected to the digital card quickly, obtaining. As a result, the best gaming experience.
Thus, the View Sonic Monitor is also compatible with notebooks, phones, computers, and Macs with DisplayPort and HDMI. Contains a power cord and an HDMI cable.
- Being a frameless screen offers an extensive view of what you want to observe, having a tremendous continuous experience.
- Virtually, quickly, and eliminates tearing and stuttering that may occur while playing
- It is compatible with phones, laptops, computers, and tablets
- Although it contains significant advantages and options, it is one of the monitors that has a lower resolution, since, unlike others that has 4K ultra HD, it only has a resolution of 1080p
- The system tends to fail when there are connection problems
3. AOC CQ27G2 Frameless Gaming Monitor
This monitor we present is curved and ideal for gamers designed without a frame providing excellent viewing. It has a 144Hz refresh rate and a response speed of 1ms. It has a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440p.
It is combable with FreeSync allows the monitor to avoid stuttering and tearing, optimizing the game and benefiting the player. It has the option of being able to be connected to different devices, which magnifies your benefits, providing great satisfaction to each user.
Avoid excessive blinking, which eliminates fatigue and tiredness. It produces 120% of the existing color gamut, having a large scale in sRGB and 80% in Adobe RGB. It also offers relatively thin edges and height support so that you can adjust the monitor in the most optimal way possible.
- Contains a brief update frequency. It has twice the frame rate quickly and smoothly, allowing you to prevent blurry and stuttering images.
- Its advanced technology panel VA for optimal viewing in all directions, since it allows you to have 178/178 angles.
- Fast response time, with improved experience acquisition, of 1ms per pixel.
- Excellent image quality with sharper clarity than other 2560 x 1440p monitors
- Unlike other types of monitors, this one from the AOC brand contains a higher resolution than the previous one but lower than the first.
- Despite having a high quality, it does not reach higher resolutions.
4. ViewSonic VX2758-P-MHD 27 Inch Monitor
With a 24-inch LCD monitor, ViewSonic, brings us for many players, the best monitor for RX 580, with 2-inch, led lights that make it eye-catching and attract everyone’s attention by giving it a new look. With its excellent frequency of 144Hz and a 1ms of fast response to pixels.
In addition to this, it brings with it a novel VESA Adaptive-Sync technology that prevents annoying stuttering and blurred images. Always thinking of gamers, they made adaptable support for those who usually use headphones, which makes it much more comfortable.
It has viewing angles of 170 horizontal and 160 vertical, making it much more beneficial for its users. This monitor connects to computers and laptops only if you have cable and HDMI inputs, Display Port.
- One of its main advantages is having adequate support for those users who have headphones when they play, which is the vast majority of players.
- Contains 2 inch led lights
- Provides a simple, easy, and seamless game.
- One of the disadvantages that can be observed and that is most noticeable is that it is the smallest of all the monitors that we have exposed and has a very standard resolution
5. VIOTEK GFI27QXA 27-Inch 4K Monitor
Last but not least comes this professional gaming monitor. It has a 24-inch screen with adjustable height and includes speakers with a projection that constantly redraws 144 times per second for images to be brighter and smoother.
The screen has a speed of 1ms for the representation of the graphics. This monitor contains various connections to guarantee connectivity with other equipment without any problem.
It also promises and offers to be adjustable as required by each user with its foot support where you can rotate the monitor without pain, or if you prefer, you can also mount it without problem on the Wall.
- 144Hz refresh rate. It is one of the fastest frame rates per second that exists when rendering colors
- With an AMD FreeSync technology, avoiding and preventing tears or stuttering while you are using it.
- It has a VGA, HDMI-MHL Dual-Link DVI connectivity, a display port, four USB 2.0 ports (a fast-charging port), and a USB upstream port (USB HUB)
- Like the previous one, it has a small screen compared to others as well as a standard resolution of 1080p
- It overheats easily and tends to be a problem after use
Benefits of Freesync Monitor
That is one of the best tools on the market, and it is that it notably allows the game to have much better sharpness, smoothness, and brightness.
They ensure that neither the game nor the images have any inconvenience that may disturb and interrupt you, avoid virtual blurring of images or game sticking, causing stuttering.
Through this application, video cards such as the RX 580 and the different monitors that we discussed earlier. Freesync has become one of the applications most used by people who play and need to purchase these products—benefiting them in the best possible way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you need to buy a specific monitor for RX 580?
Unfortunately, to have this type of video card, it is necessary to monitor specific characteristics that make the RX 580 work, since it does not work with any monitor. Since the card design for virtual reality, therefore you need monitors that are at least 1080p.
- Can RX 580 do 144Hz?
The truth is that the one who redraws the images 144 times per second is the monitors specifically designed for this. So, unfortunately, the RX 580 cannot do this kind of thing. In case you want a reproduction of this type, it is necessary to acquire a monitor that allows you such a feat.
- How many monitors can one RX 580 support?
Since most people who do not know much about the subject believe that it is for only one, but the truth is that it can support up to 3, yes, three devices. Since the graph has at least five outputs, be it a television or any other device, it will serve you without any problem.
- Can the Freesync monitor be paired with the RX 580?
The monitors that contain this Freesync application design and trained to be used by professional gamers use novel cards such as the Rx 580, which is why the answer is a resounding yes. This type of monitor can easily pair with the RX 580.
But this is not all. People also need video cards to facilitate these connections and give them a more excellent and enriching visualization. That is why we have presented this article to choose the best monitor so that you know how to make the best use of your RX 580 card.
More Monitor Guides:
- Best Monitors for Fallout 4
- Best Monitors for GTX 1070
- Best Monitors for RTX 3090
- Latest Monitors For 1070 Ti