When it comes to having a graphics card like the Nvidia RTX 2060, you should have a good monitor. This is why we created this list of monitors that work with the GTX 10 series for you just in case you’re looking into getting one!
Since most people use their computer these days as either an entertainment system or even an office tool, investing in what type of monitor will improve performance can be a key and worthy investment.
For example, if someone wants to enjoy playing games on their PC they might want something speedy so every frame rate isn’t missed while another person may need color accuracy when editing photos from home camera shoots but not gaming quality. That’s where our list below becomes useful- find which suits both needs along with other specifications.
OUR TOP PICK:
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG)...
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
Last update on 2021-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is Nvidia RTX 2060?
The RTX 2060 is one of the most popular graphics cards on the market, promising to offer gamers a huge number of benefits and advantages. The card features an impressive Turing structure that will ensure your images are displayed at high resolutions with ease while giving you room for future expansion thanks to its 8 GB GDDR6 Frame buffer (the memory speed is 14 Gbps). Modified frequency allows it to stay cool during intense gaming sessions without any distraction from heavy noise or limiting FPS rates.
It contains one of the best gaming experiences because it does a great job on the right monitors. Offering graphics with high performance that allows you to observe any detail of the games. It has one of the fastest processors, which supports the different games of modernity.
When it comes to graphics cards, nothing beats the RTX 2060. This new design has a large structure that is redesigned for greater performance and contains one of the latest technologies on today’s market in its RTX platform. As an added bonus this card provides great advantages over other types of GPUs with lower costs than you would find elsewhere!
Is a 75hz monitor good for RTX 2060?
It is not a bad idea to use a 75hz monitor, but everything will depend on how high quality you want the games to work. You will even have to consider using it in conjunction with other monitors, which is the most optimal way for it to work. That is because the RTX 2060 can support up to 4 monitors connected simultaneously, which is a great advantage.
However, it would be best if you kept in mind that this is one of the most powerful graphics cards on the market. And you don’t want to have a great card and not get its full potential because you have it on a low-end monitor. That is why it is advisable to have a monitor with at least a 144hz refresh rate full of HD. In this way, you can feel the performance that the graphics card will have.
If you only have a low-end monitor, you can probably only play light games, which will not have great graphics and can run easily and efficiently on any computer.
But the most recommended is that you have one of the Best Monitors for RTX 2060, which will be listed below. In this way, you will be sure that the option you make will be the most optimal for your work:
5 Best Monitors for RTX 2060 Reviews 2021
Last update on 2021-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You must take into account the monitors you must choose to take advantage of the RTX 2060. So that in this way you can use and watch your games with the highest quality that the graphics card provides. These are the best monitor for RTX 2060 that you can choose according to their characteristics:
1. ASUS VG248QG Gaming Monitor
This is a 24-inch full HD monitor that can be found in black. It has one of the fastest and most subtle actions with a frequency of 165Hz and a response time of 0.5 ms. Its support is made ergonomically with a tendency of rotation and adjustable height. In addition, it has adapters to be installed on a wall, providing maximum comfort and visualization.
It contains one of the best Asus Eye Care technologies that includes a blue light filter that prevents flickering. Which also prevents fatigue, and with Nvidia G-SYNC technology prevents stuttering and tearing. In this way, you will have a more optimal experience each time you use it.
- Provides one of the fastest response systems that avoid smudging on video. In addition to a technology that provides much more sharpness making the video more fluid.
- Due to their update frequency, the graphics do not present any problem when they are reproduced. Therefore you will not have problems while you are using the monitor.
- It has various connections for different ports, including DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2, an HDMI port (v1.4).
- In addition to a technology that prevents flickering by optimizing the use of the monitor.
- Provides great technology to avoid interruptions while you are using the monitor
- Provides various inputs with different ports, which may benefit you when connecting to other units
- Contains a technology that adapts Sync for a more subtle and advantageous game
- Various opinions where warranty customer service fails
- In cases of damage that the company cannot solve, repairs can be very expensive
- They may have constant problems with the monitor light
Related: Top Monitors For Nintendo Switch
2. FIODIO Curved 100Hz Monitor
It contains one of the best curvatures to adapt to the eyes providing greater comfort. It provides a resolution of 2560 x 1080p along with a refresh rate of 100hz. It contains HDMI and DP ports and includes audio out.
- Contains measurements of 31.1 x 6.8 x 15.6 inches
- Its resolution is full HD 2560 X 1080P
- Its update frequency is 100hz
- Provides an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Contains a bracket that allows it to be installed on the wall.
- Being a curved monitor, users feel much less fatigue and greater satisfaction
- With its stand, you can tilt it at different angles for better viewing
- Contains a large full HD resolution for better graphics clarity
- The stand is the main disadvantage since it cannot adjust in height but inclination. In addition, some consider it very small in height, and it can be a problem
- Defects may occur and display lines on the screen according to users
- Also, some users have problems with responses from the monitor
3. ViewSonic XG2405 Monitor
This monitor presents a quality of 1080p full HD and is 24 inches that do not have frames generating greater visualization. With a response time of 1ms and a refresh rate of 144hz. It is ideal for watching games as it has AMD FREESYNC Premium technology with good fluidity and no tears. It has an IPS panel so that you can view it from any angle without a problem.
Due to its response speed of 1ms, there will be no problem, and it will reduce the ghosting that monitors have. When it comes to setting up multiple monitors, its frameless design is very useful, giving you more viewing space. It has an ergonomic stand that is fully adjustable and has multiple ports for connecting various devices.
- With this monitor, you can display various colors more clearly in a vibrant way. Due to its technology, you can see the monitor in the same way from different angles.
- Due to its incredible response time, you will not have movement problems, and the image will be fluid. That will happen in quick movements and will prevent blurring of the images.
- Due to its high refresh rate, the graphics will move quickly and concisely.
- Contains a borderless panel which allows no borders in the way of viewing with two monitors
- Its stand is fully adjustable to different heights and angles for a greater advantage.
- Users consider that it has one of the best qualities at the visualization level due to how the image is seen
- In addition, it prevents slow movements and blur due to its fast response time
- Contains a borderless design that allows for image enhancement and benefits when there is more than one monitor
- Some users have had dead pixels on their monitor
- There have also been spots that cause a color wash in the images
- You will have to check if your monitor has a warranty label, as some monitors do not
Related: Monitors for RTX 3090 Graphic Cards
4. Asus VG278QR Gaming Monitor
This is a 27-inch monitor with 1080p full HD quality and a refresh rate of 165hz. At the same time, its response time is 0.5 ms, similar to the first monitor. Provides care to avoid eye fatigue and also extreme bass motion blur.
Its resolution type is 1920 x 1080p and includes an experience that will prevent tearing both in games and sports. It contains a G-sync technology compatible with DisplayPort and HDMI ports that prevents any stuttering and reduces ghosting. It has an ergonomic stand that adjusts both in inclination and height and has different connectivity options.
- It is a monitor with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p
- They contain one of the latest technologies which prevent tears and stutters in the graphics.
- Its ergonomic support provides more comfort at different angles and heights.
- Its response time is one of the fastest with 0.5ms and its refresh rate of 165hz
- Contains various ports for connecting various devices.
- Contains one of the best color precisions to enjoy different images and improve their visualization
- Provides good brightness without the need to be too over the top, unlike other monitors
- Contains one of the best monitor speakers that sounds great
- Although it has a great bearing, it can be heavy for some people
- Some complaints are that there was a modification to the monitor and some may be faulty
- Depending on the use that will give to some people, their image type is not satisfactory
Related: Monitors for GTX 1070 Reviews
5. ASUS 24.5″ 1080P Gaming Monitor
24.5-inch black monitor with 1920 x 1080p full HD quality. Its refresh rate is 165hz and its response time is 0.5ms, and it has great technology for a fluid game. It is compatible with G-SYNC providing a vast experience in games, avoiding tearing and stuttering. Its technology in motion is low, managing to avoid ghosting and avoid fatigue.
It also has ergonomic support that allows you to tilt and adjust to the indicated height. It has different ports to be able to be connected with different devices.
- Contains a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080p
- Contains extensive technology that facilitates its use and prevents tearing and stuttering
- It has a refresh rate of 165hz and a response time of 0.5 milliseconds, being very fast.
- Contains built-in speakers, which avoids the need for external ones.
- Its measurements range between 22.15 x 14.04 x 8.72 inches
- Due to its high technology, it avoids tearing and stuttering in the images
- Has excellent software to adjust monitor settings
- Its controls pay great attention to instability problems
- Some users have had problems with the backlight of this monitor
- Very unstable backlights are reported on some monitors
- Customer service has bad recommendations
Related: 5 Monitors For 1070 Ti
Best 1440p Gaming Monitor for RTX 2060 Super Builds
In the case of monitors, many people do not realize how important this computer unit is. Some focus more on the CPU and completely ignore the monitor; however, this is one of the most important devices. That is why if you want to purchase this graphics card, you must choose an appropriate monitor to enjoy it.
A minimum of the characteristics of the monitors for RTX 2060 is that it is at least 144hz and 1040p. In this way, you will be sure that you will be able to use and take advantage of the graphic card you acquire.
In the case of gamers, each of the monitors that were exposed is considered to have the necessary characteristics:
- ASUS VG248Q
- ASUS Asus VG278QR
- ViewSonic XG2405
- ASUS Monitor VG248QZ
- FIODIUM monitor
Each of these has optimal features that work for those who are gamers and have the RTX 2060. Some will be faster than others or better HD viewing, which will depend on each person’s choice.
Can RTX 2060 run 144hz?
Of course! That is considered the minimum refresh rate to take advantage of this type of graphics card. Therefore you can optimally run your RTX 2060 on a 144hz monitor with a resolution of 1040p.
However, it will also depend on the games you will be playing on your monitor and your RTX 2060 card. Since if it is a high-end game, it probably won’t work as well, and you will have to play the mid-range ones since these are the ones that will work best on a monitor with these characteristics.
Therefore, before buying this type of card, you must have a good monitor with optimal conditions. As well as taking into account what you will use it for and thus choosing the right one.
Do I need a Gsync monitor for RTX 2060?
Everything will depend on how you want to use it, but how you can see most monitors currently have it. However, it is not at all an essential feature for an RTX 2060 graphics card. You will be able to choose between these monitors that were shown, and whether or not they have GSYNC, you will be able to use it with your card.
How important Resolution & Refresh Rate Is for gaming?
It is very important since an RTX 2060 requires a minimum resolution and refresh rate. Therefore you must consider this when choosing your monitor.
The minimum should be 144 refresh rate and 1080p resolution since if it is less, you will not be able to enjoy your graphics card. With this, you will only be able to play mid-range games because not having great features. The RTX 2060 will not develop well.
However, previously the best monitor for RTX 2060 was presented, which has characteristics to do a good job. This way, you are sure to get the most out of the powerful RTX 2060.
With the information provided, you will choose the best monitor for RTX 2060 that suits your needs. Anyone who chooses from the lists is up to do a great job with the RTX 2060. Plus, you can increase your knowledge with answers to frequently asked questions on this topic. Without a doubt, it is time for you to choose the best monitor for RTX 2060.