Are you confused to choose the best monitor for PS4 slim? Or you are confused between brands and unable to decide which one is best for your great gaming experience.
The vast majority of people usually have a PS4 console in their bedrooms, living rooms, or entertainment room. However, using the console is not the best of all and prevents people from enjoying the best experience in the greatest possible games. With the use of a Best monitor for PS4 slim, all gamers will obtain a better quality in the images as in video games speed.
People should know very well that it is not the same that they play on their televisions than from a perfect monitor for PS4. The televisions have been manufactured for series and movies, and on the contrary, the monitors will provide a lower latency and input lag. Thanks to the monitors for PS4, gamers can enjoy a wide variety of video games for the best possible experience.
That a gamer has the best budget monitor for PS4 slim is of utmost importance for any gaming setup. Players must have a perfect monitor with a good refresh rate and thus prevent their eyes from suffering. Besides, prevent eye strain so that they can spectacularly observe each of their favorite video games. You can also choose the best vertical monitors for reading anytime.
Why You Need a Specific Monitor For PS4?
Without a doubt, the world of gaming has changed from a long time ago until today. With the advance of time, the players have been divided (the vast majority) into two different sides: Consoles and PC. These camps have two very different approaches and require specific types of peripherals (in some cases).
Now the question is:
What is the best way to find a gaming monitor? It has been around for a long time. However, the two in recent years have been reduced considerably; but there are still some unique features. Even the users who own consoles use televisions and play with their PS4, while PC gamers usually buy the Best monitors for PS4.
Those console players who play at 1080p resolution (without exceeding it) and try to raise it, can lose many FPS. Therefore, they come to use techniques such as rescaling or specific VRS. 4K resolution is not very common for gamers to use in all its glory and with a sufficient FPS rate.
On the other hand,
All PC monitors need various technologies to be used by all their users. All gamers, professionals, and experts should keep in mind that PCs are excellent equipment for using consoles like the PS4. Gaming monitors are much more advanced than the consoles themselves, and, besides, the monitors are improving with each passing year.
You May Also Like: Best Monitors For 1070 Ti
Best Monitors For PS4 Slim 2021
|LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor|
|LG 27GL83A-B Monitor|
|GIGABYTE G27QC 27 Inch|
|SAMSUNG LU28E570DS/ZA 28-Inch|
Top 5 Best Monitors For PS4 Slim Reviews
Gamers should know how to choose the high-end gaming monitor that suits their economic and gaming needs. Choosing a specific monitor can make a big difference for gamers to have an incredible gaming experience. Given the great variety of models and monitors, players must know how to choose the indicated and specific one that facilitates the gameplay.
1. LG 22MK430H-B 21.5-Inch Full HD Monitor
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi
- 75 hertz
That is one of the monitors most purchased by people within the 22-inch segment and, besides, for the excellent value for money. The LG 22MK430H-B is one of the best-selling monitors in the year 2020 and highly acclaimed by all those who have bought it. This incredible monitor is much more than gaming support and a device characterized by its quality-price ratio.
When people buy this monitor, they are in the presence of the Best monitor for PS4 slim and perfect for any gaming use. This monitor is suitable for any performance ranging from multimedia (movies, series, gaming, or work) with only 22 inches on its screen. More than enough! Besides, this high-end monitor stands out for its incredible balance between all the specifications it includes, its value in the market.
This monitor option includes an integrated variety of different technologies from the manufacturer brand. This monitor’s more technical characteristics are ideal and almost perfect for all professional gamers who want to use the Best monitor for PS4 slim.
- Product dimensions: 51.1 x 3.8 x 30.6 cm
- Color: Black
- Screen dimension: 22 centimeters
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Maximum screen resolution: 1080p Full HD
- Audio details: 3.5mm, 1
- Number of VGA Ports: 1
- Electrical power: 25 watts
- Contains a full HD IPS screen
- Liquid crystal display performance
- Response times are shortened, and color reproduction is improved.
- All users can view the screen from any angle.
- With FreeSync, all gamers can experience much more fluid movements without any interruptions in video games.
FreeSync conveniently eliminates the tearing and annoying stuttering of screens. Allows free use and reduces visibility problems, helping people suffer fewer visibility problems.
2. LG Ultragear 27″ Class FHD IPS
- 27” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display
- NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible
- Adaptive-Sync Technology
This monitor is one of the most recent proposals that the Korean giant has launched on the market, a super-powerful monitor for gamers. The Korean giant in telephony, hardware, and screens; dared to launch the LG Ultragear 27 “monitor for all video game lovers. This monitor is the official opening of the new line of monitors for gamers and designed for all eSports.
It is a powerful monitor that contains a 144Hz (1080p) display and brings a new, fully vibrant IPS panel. That is the replacement for all the usual VA or TN; therefore, it is specialized in displaying the highest range of colors in video games. Gamers asked for this type of format on monitors for a long time since the technology only applied to premium models before.
One of the greatest triumphs that this monitor obtained is the power to ensure that a gaming monitor does not reach a premium offer price. Quite the contrary, make this monitor feel like an incomparable and unsurpassed value proposition. For all those that performance is much before a resolution, this monitor is the one.
- Screen size: 27 inches
- Resolution: FHD 1080p
- Aspect ratio: 16:09
- Hardware interface: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 5ms response time (3.3ft motion blur reduction)
- Supports NVIDIA G – Sync
- 99% in color gamut
- 320 cd (common) / 400 cd (min.) Brightness
- Contrast ratio of 600: 1
- Ports: 1 x HDMI and one display port
- It has a headphone output
- It presents a very minimalist and extremely careful design aesthetic.
- It has a matte black finish with red details (very characteristic of LG gaming)
- Contains minimal edges that are smaller than all previous models
- The full model takes almost 11 inches from top to bottom (quite tall)
- It has many connectors for different types of videos (it does not contain space for USBs and speakers)
The arm works great; it does not have any scrapie with small knocks on the tables. It Reduces eye problems from damaging excess lighting.
3. LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
That is a powerful new monitor that works perfectly for LG games. it mainly contains a 1 ms panel (GTG). The 99% spacing of HDR 10 and sRGB colors raises images’ power to a much more striking tone to another level. This monitor is considered by all consumers of this important brand, one of the best who has great video game performance.
It has a great, very outstanding response time that offers players much faster content in the movements. There is no trace of blur or input lag exceptionally for different video game sessions. Furthermore, this monitor is 100% compatible with high variable refresh rate technologies (FreeSync and G-SYNC), offering an incredible experience in all video games.
Although this monitor cannot display all the deep blacks in a very dark room, it is an excellent choice. Deep blacks cannot be displayed due to the low contrast ratio, making this monitor weak for night games. However, the LG 27GL83A-B Ultragear can turn out to be very bright and suitable for most gaming rooms.
- Screen size: 27 inches
- Resolution: 1440p wide QHD
- Display technology: LED
- Series: LG 27GL83A-B 27 inches / Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC (Compatible with video games)
- Weight: 19.31 pounds
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 24.2 x 22.6 inches
- Voltage: 110 240 Volts
- Maximum screen resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixels
- Height / Tilt / Pivoting Adjustable Stand
- Compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Response time is 1 ms IPS
- It is a perfect monitor for all video game lovers.
- It is on the market at a stable and considerable price.
- This monitor goes far beyond innovation, and it crosses borders.
- Provides the clearest and sharpest images in video games
- Offers excellent color accuracy and also an angle in the player’s vision
4. GIGABYTE G27QC 27″ 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor
- 27” 2560x1440 VA Display with 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- Studio Grade HDR Ready and 92% DCI-P3 (120% sRGB) Color Gamut
This 27-inch monitor is much more powerful and is fully available on the market for all gamers. This monitor offers 1500R curvature that allows all gamers to have better immersion in all video games. Besides, the monitor features ultra-thin bezels perfect for a multi-screen gaming setup.
One of this monitor’s strengths is the large number of games available that it allows all players. It is one of the best monitors that all people choose to enjoy all eSports. The VA panel delivers an excellent resolution of 2K at 165 Hz of a refresh and 1 ms in the different responses.
With the quality of the images and the different representations of the colors, this monitor is an excellent gamers choice. The monitor has a design very identical to that of the other monitors of the brand (in the form of an open “V”). This monitor is the one for all those gamers who want to enjoy the highest quality images with excellent curvature.
- Screen size: 27 inches
- Resolution: 1440p wide QHD
- Display technology: LED
- Hardware interface: DisplayPort, HDMI
- Refresh rate: 165 Hz (Flicker-Free)
- Net weight: 6.4 kg
- Gigabyte G27QC display with the support arm
- Cables with European and British plug adapter
- HDMI cable
- DisplayPort cable
- USB Type-B cable for data
- Instructions and warranty manual
- It has a high resolution and fast speed in all updates. That allows the monitor to get a more detailed screen quality.
- Offers a much smoother gaming experience
- Views close to the human eye, with the 27 “1500R VA panel, will give you a more immersive feeling.
- The viewing angle is much more perfect thanks to the components of this monitor.
- It has a much more exclusive stand and is ergonomically designed to offer gamers a wide range of height and tilt adjustments.
Thanks to the black equalizer, it allows all players to have more details without overexposing the bright side at the same time. The lighting is low, reducing the eye problems generated by the continuous use of the computer.
5. SAMSUNG LU28E570DS/ZA 28-Inch
- STUNNING 4K UHD RESOLUTION (3840 x 2160) and incredible 1 billion colors delivers lifelike details and extra clarity
- Optimized for home office usage with a powerful split screen function like Picture-by-Picture and Samsung's easy setting...
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
For all those who are dying to upgrade their monitors to 4K, the current best option is Samsung’s cheap models. The LU28E570DS / ZA monitor from Samsung will work best for all gamers looking for an upgrade in their video games (images). Through this monitor, video games are now in 4K, or it will be reflected in the best creative professional way, this being the Best monitor for PS4 slim.
Many people currently use 1080p monitors and have a problem with the image’s quality in video games. However, with this monitor manufactured by Samsung, gamers will now access the upgrade to 4K monitors. Surprisingly, 4K monitors are much more affordable than Chromebooks and are much easier to buy a few more pixels.
The Samsung LU28E570DS / ZA monitor is solid and eye-catching at the entry level and presents a high resolution. With the 28 inches that this monitor has, Samsung includes some excellent features for AMD FreeSync support. For all those gamers who want a relatively inexpensive 4K monitor, this option from Samsung is the best of all in the gaming market.
- Image quality: It has an impressive 4K Ultra HD quality with a PC display in each of the games
- Screen size: 28 inches
- Resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
- Display technology: LCD
- Brand: Samsung
- Series: LU28E570DS / ZA
- Connectivity: Ultra HD devices (PC and game consoles) through two HDMI 2.0 inputs and one display port input
- 60 hertz
- Picture by Picture (PBP): Allows the connection of two devices to the monitor directly and maintains the original quality
- Images with 1 billion natural-looking and extremely realistic colors
- With the amazing and impressive 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution and millions of color images, gamers will be able to enjoy video games realistically.
- This monitor is optimized for use in offices or homes.
- It has a powerful split-screen function (Picture-by-Picture) and an incredible software box of Samsung settings.
- Helps minimize eye strain that players may experience during long hours of play or people working (blink mode and eyeshield included)
- Response time is 1ms thanks to AMD FREESYNC and allows for a much smoother gaming experience.
Accessibility to connect various devices: Laptops, Mac / Macbook Pro, Desktops, PS4, and Xbox. Maintains sensitivity when using the monitor. The lighting is not so aggressive, allowing people to maintain a prudent eye rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What gaming monitor should I buy for my PS4?
Sometimes, people choosing the Best monitor for PS4 slim is not an easy task at all. And more when the player is not clear about whether television or a monitor is better to play on a console (PS4 / PS5 / Xbox). However, recently, there have been various monitors on the market with various specific characteristics ideal for gaming.
Players should take into consideration before buying a monitor for PS4, the quality price that these may have. Besides, another important characteristic is that the monitor for PS4 must stand out above a television. For those of you who are worried about not having an answer to the best monitor for PS4, you should keep calm and do your research.
The budget and the type of use should be one aspect that players should take before buying a monitor for PS4. These aspects are keys that help determine which model is that best suits the player and which one meets all his needs. Currently, LG and Samsung brand models and monitors; are among the best teams helping all gamers with their PS4.
- Is it worth getting a monitor for ps4 Slim?
Among the main advantages offered by a monitor for PS4, gamers can find the high refresh rates that they offer (120 or 140 Hz). On the other hand, the low times in the different responses are 1 to 2 milliseconds, under an entry delay. People who only need a monitor for work from an office or home mustn’t need to spend so much money on a monitor for PS4.
On the other hand, all those professional or competitive players, need a monitor that meets all their needs. These monitors need to offer the best and most accurate colors, along with excellent viewing angles. It is not worth it for a person to pay for a PS4 monitor if they will never play a video game on it.
It is worth it for a gamer to buy the monitor for PS4 of his preference if he is looking to improve images in video games. There are various monitor models from different brands that are very good for players to connect their PS4.
- Does PS4 Slim work with an ultra-wide monitor?
It is not recommended that gamers play on an ultra-wide PS4 monitor as the images will look super stretched and terrible. Experts recommend that video games be played on 16×9 monitors with pillar boxes to avoid clipping the HUD parts. An ultra-wide monitor can cause stretching that makes video game images look pretty bad.
Only in the best of cases, video game images on ultra-wide monitors can look nice and smooth. Whereas, at other times, stretching can cause the quality of the game to be lost.
- Does PS4 Slim support 2560×1440?
There is a very obvious smoothness, as long as the player is not directly in front of the monitor; this one will not notice. Also, there is a clear difference between the native 1080p, 4K, and 1440 panels; although there are scale problems, they are minor. Only some 1440p monitors from different brands can claim to be 100% 4K compatible.
On the other hand, the PS4 doesn’t support GSync or all those high refresh rates, being a waste of money if a player does not own a pc. For all those video games that offer high technologies in their images, any monitor of 1440p of 60Hz can be used.
There are many monitors for PS4 in the current gaming market, where each of them offers certain advantages and disadvantages. All players must first analyze and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of the monitors of the different brands. That will allow them to obtain all the necessary data to choose from the wide variety of gaming monitors available for PS4.
For all those players who want to take full advantage of the powers that a PS4 offers, they must purchase a compatible monitor. For this, players must know the wide variety of gaming monitors compatible with the PS4 and are the best compliment. So that you can provide excellent image quality, playability, and sharpness when running a video game.
People should know how to choose, which the best monitor for PS4 is that best suits their needs (physical and economic). Besides, knowing how to choose between the one that best presents a price-quality ratio in the market and the great diversity of brands that manufacture gaming monitors. A good monitor and a good PS4 will make the fun for the players much more satisfactory in each of the different video games.
Related Monitor Tips:
- How to Enable Sound on 2nd Monitor?
- Best Monitors for RTX 3090 in 2021
- Top 5 Best Monitors for GTX 1070
- Best Monitors for 2070
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API